Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pink, Orange, White & Green at Magnolia-licious

Happy Tuesday!  Here's my card for this month's Pink, Orange, White and Green Colour Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.  


Featured on my card is Rose Scent Tilda, currently available as a mini, at the Magnolia-licious online store.  Swirl created with a Magnolia Doohickey die (currently out of stock).  Flowers are a mix of Wild Orchid Crafts & Prima and the leaves were created with a punch.  Image coloured with Copics.


Here's a few challenges I'm entering:
My post is brief as school is winding down and things are busy busy.  Thanks for your visit and I hope everyone has a fabulous upcoming Father's Day weekend.


Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Maria! Love your beautiful coloring! This is one of my favorite Tildas - need to add her to my collection. ;) Angela

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and bright coloring of your card Maria. This Tilda card looks awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Suzan L said...

Hi Maria, your card is so darling! I love all the beautiful flowers and pearled stems you have added. And, Tilda is colored wonderfully!
Hugs,
Suzan

Norma said...

Maria, your card is really gorgeous. I think this Rose Scent Tilda has now taken over as my fave Tilda of all. You've colored her beautifully--as always. Love your DP, flowers and that exquisite corner.
hugs,
Norma

Auntie Em said...

What a cheerful and happy card! I love the bright colours and floral sprays. Your little girl and her orange rose are perfect for summer.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Chris said...

Hi Maria, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/