Monday, July 7, 2008

Brillante Award

YIPEE!! What an honour to receive this award from Valerie. Wow, this is my first award and I am so overwhelmed with joy.

Checkout Valerie's blog to see her fabulous projects. By the way, she's in the process of starting a new blog here so check it out as well.

The rules for this award are:
  1. Winner to put the logo on their blog.
  2. Winner to link the person you receive the award from.
  3. Winner to nominate 7 other blogs.
  4. Put the links of those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

Here are my nominees:

  1. Bernie
  2. Sophia
  3. Bonnie
  4. Nicky
  5. Amy
  6. Emily
  7. Debbie

Now check them out for fun and inspiration.

Thank you to Valerie for the award, to those who visit my blog and to those who visit and leave such wonderful and encouraging comments.

Have a Brillante Day,
Maria

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Well, MARIA!!! This is such an honour! I really don't know how brilliant I am, - well maybe some days - *blushing* LOL!! Thanks Maria, this is so nice of you....!!

craftyb said...

Thank you so very very much Maria! I really appreciate you thinking of me for this award! Sadly I have had to neglect my blog lately...but I am working on that!! bx