Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quick Card

Sorry haven't had much of a chance to post or enter challenges this week. Doing lots of running around as my baby turns 6 this week and next week is my wedding anniversary plus we're having a party this weekend.

Here's a quick card I did up for some lucky ladies. Hope they like it. Short Recipe: Whipper Snapper stamp, Wausau paper, Archival Brilliance Graphite Black ink, Copics, Bella Baubles & Nestabilities - CS from stash.

Wishing all of you a Lovely Day as well!

9 comments:

Rach said...

these are so sweet Maria. i love the image. hugs rachxx

Jeanette said...

Hi Maria, these are really lovely. Thanks for your knid comments on my blog. You were enquiring as to where I got the K&Co adhesive ribbon. I found it at Omer de Serres. I live in Quebec and that is really the only crafty type store we have. I don't know if there are any outside of Quebec. Hope that helps. By the way, I saw on your profile that one of your favorite movies is "The Ghost and Mrs Muir". Mine too although I haven't seen it in a very long time! Love your blog, I'll be dropping by often!

craftyb said...

These are both so sweet....lovely fresh colouring!! I'm presuming they're cut with the nesties...can't wait 'til I get mine!!

craftyb said...

These are both so sweet....lovely fresh colouring!! I'm presuming they're cut with the nesties...can't wait 'til I get mine!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

These are both really cute Maria and I love the beautiful flower stamp, love the great design too! Hugs, Nikki x

Fiorella said...

Beautiful cards Maria! Love the embossed paper and the cute flowers.
Hugs

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

what a cuties.
Love the pastel colors and the flowers.

Have a great weekend.
xoxo Karin

Pleasen send me your adress. Ruby and Britt want to send you their candy.

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great cards.
xAndrea

Claudia Rosa said...

super cute card!
claudia