Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vacation

With only two weeks left before school starts, I'd like to spend as much time as possible with my girls. Sooooo we're on holidays and I won't be posting very much for the next two weeks.

Having said that, I've been wanting to make some cards by following a couple of sketches from the Our Creative Corner Challenge blog so I might post once or twice during our holidays but I'm not promising. Then there's my girls who have entered their 1st challenge yesterday. I have a feeling they'll want to enter again in the next 2 weeks so there may be a post for that as well.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Maria..

Hope you received my reply to your email earlier.

Have a great holiday! I will let you know when the stamp arrives. :o)

Chris xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Maria, Enjoy your time with the children as time fly's by so quickly, I'll keep popping back now and again. Let Isabelle and Juliette know that Crafty Monkey's new challenge is posted tomorrow at 15:30 GMT. Hugs, Nikki x

Fiorella said...

Hi Maria, thanks for your mail. I post here because I can't reach you in any way through your email address. Please could you send me it? Love hearing from you
Un abbraccio dall'Italia
Fiorella

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hi Maria,
enjoy the time.
i feel exactly like you do.
i take them pretty much every day to some kind of activity.
hugs
claudia

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely holiday, have lots of fun...love the cards the girls have made. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Carole ;o)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you maria for your sweet comment yesterday
love
claudia