Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Mail

I'm feeling like the luckiest gal! I received another surprise parcel in the mail this week. This one is from my very talented friend Nikki. Look at all the yummy goodies and the gorgeous card she made for me. She so kindly stamped out many images for me to play with including Hanglar images - which are one of my favs and hard to get in Canada - Magnolia, Anya and Riley.

I really do count myself so lucky as I've met the nicest people while blogging and I consider you friends. It's just too bad we live so far away from each other as I'm sure we'd be spending time together over tea or coffee and of course crafting. The weather here is so dreary so the picture doesn't do my pressie justice so I've taken a close-up of the fabulous card.

Thank you so much for thinking of me Nikki and for taking the time to send me this wonderful parcel of goodies. Nikki is also celebrating her 1 year blogoversary with some awesome candy. Click on the pic on my sidebar and it will take you directly to her blog.

Big Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

elly said...

wouwww what baeutiful
i love it

hugs elly

elly said...

wouwwwwwwwwwww
baeutiful

hugs
ellyX

craftyb said...

Awww..Maria...haven't these wee pressies just come at a lovely time for you?! You never know who's thinking about you and aren't surprises the best?! Nikki's card is fab...coloured beautifully! enjoy! bx

Janna said...

Wow Maria this is incredible! Nikki is so awesome and so sweet! this is just incredible and I love the card as well!

Smiles,
janna

Shirley said...

What a great prize and what a beautiful card! Congrats!

Cathy said...

This is increadible happy mail!! I would've jumped over my mailbox if I had gotten this in the mail!!! Wow, Nikki is a very sweet lady!