Friday, February 19, 2010

Surprise Happy Mail from a Dear Friend

Woohooo! I got this amazing surprise happy mail in the middle of the week from my dear and uber-talented friend, Bernie. She sent me a stash of goodies with a beautiful tag just because - WOW! These are only a few of the gorgeous images she inked up for me and these are on my wishlist - insert happy dance here.

Happy Mail from Bernie

So stay tuned for a creation or two soon using the gorgeous Sugar Nellie Dreamy stamp, the wonderful stamped images and the delish embellies - I'm feeling pretty special and so lucky! Bernie even sent me some yummy chocolate but you can guess why it's not in the pic - lol. Thanks so much Bernie!
Bernie's Manga Stamp

Checkout Bernie's wonderful creations on her blog Craftyb and be prepared to sit a while cause you'll be drooling over her work.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Maria

1 comment:

Ukka said...

Hi Maria,congrats with your gifts!