Our wonderful sponsor this week is Mia from Aifactory who has very kindly offered our winner a $15 gift certificate. So join in the fun for a chance to win.
I'm entering this purse card invitation into the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant ~ Pastels
- Simon Says - Easter or Spring
- Secret Crafter - Pink, Green & Flowers
- Crafty Cardmakers - Spring into Spring
- Copic Creations - Feather Blending (did not turn out as anticipated for her hair so will need to keep practicing)
Here's a look at the inside of the invitation, where I've used the "Hey Chickie" stamp by Wags 'n Whiskers. Isn't she just the sweetest. My youngest just loves little chickies. In Canada, Phebe from The Townscrapper sells a wonderful selection of Wags stamps and the gorgeous papers I used on today's project. Whatever she doesn't have on hand can be ordered for you as well. Oh some wonderful news ~ Wags 'n Whiskers will release new images on April 2 and they will have a blog hop with sneak peeks starting on March 31 HERE. Grab their banner located on my sidebar, link it back to the Wags Blog and post it on your blog for a chance to win the whole new release ~ woohoo!
Here's a close-up of "Hey Chickie" and don't mind the date you see on the invite. Sunday is actually April 4 - oops. Well, I think the kiddies will be more excited about receiving the invite than looking too closely at the date - I hope. The Copics I used to colour the sweet image are:
- Skin: E000, E00, E11 & R20
- Hair: E50, E31, E33, E35, E47 & E59
- Dress, Shoes & Bow: R81, R83 & R85
- Chickie: Y04, Y17, Y21 & Y32
Have a great day. Hugs,