For my submission, I couldn't wait to use this Happy Tilda. Its one of my faves from Magnolia's Raising the Ceiling Collection. Stamp and papers (Crate Paper from the Paper Doll Collection) were purchased from The Townscrapper. Prima flowers are from Michaels and the shorter pins and other embellies are from my stash.
Image stamped on Neenah CS with Memento ink and coloured with Copics (E000, E00, E11, E50, R20, R30, R32, R35, R37, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, E25, E27, E29, BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15 & Blender).
I'm going to enter the card into the following challenges:
- Friday Sketchers - Sketch
- Pile it On - Out of the Box (my image is outside the frame)
- CRAFT - Birthdays/Celebrations
- Stamp Something - 2 of Somethings
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Make Someone Smile or Cheer Them Up