Monday, May 31, 2010

Nurse Nora at The Townscrapper

It's Showcase Monday at The Townscrapper and here's my DT submission.  CC Designs Nurse Nora image was stamped with Memento ink onto Beckett Expression paper and coloured with Copics (E000, E00, E11, R20, R24, R25, R27, R29, E25, E27, E29, C1, C3, C5, C7 & Blender).  I don't have many get well images so I scooped up this darling stamp from Phebe at The Townscrapper and I love that it was so easy to stamp out and colour.  DP is my fave black and white by Imaginisce ~ Black Tie Optional & Polkadot Panache.  I bought the DP at Skribbles & Scraps.  Embellies and ribbon are from my stash and the pins I purchased from Nikki-Zoe's Crafts.  I love this layout and 'borrowed' it from the super talented Amy Rysavy at Prairie Paper and Ink.  She has some great video tutorials too so check out her blog for lots of inspiration.


If you're interested in the CC Designs stamps, Phebe has a great selection but I would hurry cause they are flying off her shelves.  Phebe can be contacted by phone at 519-882-0623 or via email at info@townscrapper.com and she ships worldwide.

Checkout the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations and have fun getting crafty.  We'd love to see your creations so don't forget to enter this week's challenge.

Hugs,
Maria

3 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous colors Maria. Love the flowers and the little leaves.

craftyb said...

Nurse Nora is adorable...love your card Maria...colours are so elegant...good thing you don't need too many get well cards ehh?! bx

bonnieR said...

I thought I commented on this card but i didn't so.. I must have this stamp. I really need to get to petrolia to check out this store. I've tried a few times and it hasn't worked out, but i will persevere. This card is beautiful but how come the nurse isn't blonde. haha. I'm not really blonde any ways. but I'm too young for you to color gray hair.