Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Candy Winners

Hello everyone and thank you for participating in my birthday blog candy, for your sweet comments and for your warm and wonderful birthday wishes.  I'm overwhelmed by your response and in such good spirits I've decided to add more candy as a surprise. So........ there are 3 winners selected by Random.org as follows:


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
22 28 50
Timestamp: 2010-11-04 02:42:22 UTC


                                                      
                                                               Tilda in Veil

Flower Girl Tilda

Congratulations and please email me your address by Sunday, November 7, so I can mail out your prizes.  If I don't hear from you by Sunday, another winner will be selected on Monday.

Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

Denise Sebold Esteves said...

I´m very very very happy!!!!

Uhuuuuuuuuu!!!

Thank you!!

Kiss

Denise Esteves

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

AWWWWWHHHHHH MARIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! Wishing you lots of bday sto come an di hope you enjoy your day with friends and family.Specially the spoling part :) EAT LOTS OF CAKE AND SOME FOR ME(DIET:( )!!!! (((HUGS)))RubyM:)

P.S
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS WHOOHOOOO

Anonymous said...

I hope your birthday is great!!! Happy Birthday!
hugs,
Shell

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I'm always totally surprised to see my name as a winner... I've dabbled in probabilities and chuckle each time I leave my name into a drawing. So this is such an awesome surprise - pure luck! Thank you so much!! ;D

Leah l'Orange said...

awww, YAY! and congrats to the other winners! i hope the birthday celebrations continue, luv! will email you soon, i promise! xo

Annika said...

Oh, you have a new profile photo ... very niiice!!! Lookin' good, girl!
xxx
Annika