I've used red with the black and white and featured Secret Tilda, available at the Magnolia-licious online store. She is one of my absolute fave Tildas with beautiful flowing hair and so versatile for almost any occasion. I couldn't resist using the Romantic Lace Border Doohickey Die and it's on sale at Magnolia-licious. DPs are by Basic Grey ~ Jovial. I added a Prima stud and pearl centre embellishments to the flowers from my stash as well as Prima pearl swirls. Image was coloured with the following Copics (E000, E00, E01, E11, R20, R01, R05, R08, R11, R15, R27, C00, C02, C03,C05, C07, C09, B0000 and the Blender Pen). I also inked up a Stempelglede Grunge Corner stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I wanted to add some bling so there's Star Dust Stickles on the present Tilda is holding behind her back. Pins and pearl sprays are from my stash.
I'm entering the following challenges:
- Just Magnolia ~ Anything Goes
- Cardmakin' Mamas ~ For a Loved One
- Incy Wincy Designs ~ Mother's Day/Girlie
- PaperPlay ~ Show Us Your Style
- Creative Stamp Friends ~ Mother's Day
- Craft Your Passion ~ Plaid or Gingham
- Totally Papercrafts ~ 1 image, 2 papers & 3 Embellies
- Simon Says Stamp & Show ~ Anything Goes
Your visit and any comment you might leave are heartwarming. Hope your week is off to a good start.