Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friendship = a Million Little Things

Today I'm sooooo happy to reveal my card which was published in the Whimsy Inspiration Magazine #7.   To say I'm thrilled is a HUGE understatement. Woohoo!!!

All the details on my card and supplies used are listed in the magazine.  You won't want to miss out on seeing the fabulous eye candy, inspiration and wonderful tutorials contained inside so be sure to check it out. 
Wishing my fellow Ontarians a Happy and Safe March/Spring Break with family and friends.

Hugs,
Maria

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maria it is lovely and well done for having it published
Hugs Elaine

Crissy Armstrong said...

Easy to see why this was chosen for the magazine Maria. its a stunner! hugs! Crissy

Auntie Em said...

Oh my! I love your pretty card! Webster's pages are always so pretty and I love the flowers and pearls. You will make some friend feel very loved when they receive it! :)
Hope you are enjoying your spring break week. It was last week here in NB. All done now!