I took some downtime in July and now I'm back with August's Pink/Blue/Cream colour challenge over at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Hope you get a chance to play along with us.
I stamped Rocking Tilda, currently available as a mini at the Magnolia-licious online store. I coloured her with Copics but my colouring's a bit rusty. It's been a month since I picked up my Copics so I need to get back into the swing of colouring - lol.
- Magnolia Rocking Tilda stamp
- Copics: Hair E25, E31, E33 & E50 ~ Face & Arms E000, E00, E11 ~ Outfit R81, R83 &R85 ~ Shoes B91, B95 & B97 ~ Hoola Hoop Y00, Y11, Y15 & Y23
- K & Co 6x6 Merryweather Paper Pack
- Magnolia Antique Lace Doohickey die for edge of card
- Spellbinder Classic Ovals (small and large)
- Prima Rhinestone swirl
- Fine Swirls Chipboard (butterfly) from Make it Crafty
- Pearls from stash
Thanks for your visit and any comments you leave. I really appreciate you stopping by.