Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter and a Birthday Card

Short post to say hello and wish everyone a wonderful Easter! I made today's card for my sweet adorable niece who just turned 1 - woohoo! We had loads of fun celebrating her birthday with cake and presents and lots of noisy cousins in tow wanting to help blow out her 1 candle.

Leila's B-day Card

I'm entering the card into a few challenges:
  1. Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
  2. Simple Doodles - Add some layers
  3. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
  4. Stamp Something - Pink Somethings
  5. Little Red Wagon - Spring
I love these MME Papers and have been waiting for just the right card to use them on. Magnolia image ~ Baby Tingla ~ was stamped out with Memento ink and coloured with Copics. Flowers, buttons, ribbon, pearls and stickers are from my stash. Here's a close-up:
Leila's B-Day Card Close-Up

Don't forget to enter my Magnolia blog candy HERE and leave a comment on that post. You have until midnight so hurry hurry.

Hugs,

Maria

11 comments:

Serena said...

Davvero dolcissima questa card Maria!!! Grazie per essere passata e Buona Pasqua anche a te e famiglia;o)

Hugs,
Serena

Kellylouj said...

Such a beautiful card xx

Kylie said...

Maria - this is just gorgeous! I love the pearl detail! So pretty in pink!
Have a great day!
Kylie

Rose said...

awwww this is precious!! thanks for joining us on simple doodles and crafty creations :)

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable Maria!

Hey thanks for letting me know I won Bev's Magnolia candy! I hadn't got there yet in my Google Reader!

Hugs, Kelly

Deanna said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Precious! What a perfect card for a little one! Super coloring and sweet image! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! Love the pretty papers and that sweet image. Thanks for playing along at stamp something this week.

Debi said...

Lovely job on your card. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Zoe said...

oh this is soooo pretty! I love the strip of felt flowers!
hugs
Zoe xxoo

Trish Hughes said...

great job, thanks so much for playing along with us over at SD.
Trish