I've also discovered some new wonderful dies by Joy Crafts. I created the flowers with the 3 Daisies die set which I purchased from Skribbles and Scraps. These dies make wonderful layered flowers from both DP and monochromatic cardstock. I found that placing wax paper in between the die and cardstock made it a snap for the punched flowers to come out of the dies.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Whateva!
- The Pink Elephant - Summer Fun
- Daring Cardmakers - Peridot
- Little Red Wagon - Circles
- Alphabet Challenge - O for Ovals
Papers: My Mind's Eye & XIBC
Copics: E000, E01, E11, E30, E31, E35, E37, R20, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R000, R29, R81, R83, R85, G24, YG11, BG11, BG13 BG32
Inks: Seabreeze Versamagic Chalk & Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Punches & Dies: MS Large Monarch Butterfly + Gothic Arches Edge punch & Joy 3 Daisies dies
Other accessories from stash