Happy Friday everyone! I'm on the run today as I have a lot to do before the weekend so my post is going to be very short. I will try to come back later this evening to post the Copic colours I used and any other details I can't post at the moment.
Edited to add: Here's the additional details I promised to add:
- Copic colours: (Face, Legs & Arms: E000, E00, E01, E11 & E21 ~ Eiffel Tower: R81, R83, W0, W1, W3, W5& W7 ~ Hat: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, R0000, R81, R83 & R85 ~ Luggage: C0, C1 C3, E30, E31, E25, E55 & Y13 ~ Shoes and Socks: Co, C1, C3, C5 & C7 ~ Dress: R0000, R81, R83, R85, C1 & C3 ~ Hair: E25, E27, E30 & E55).
- Flowers are from WIld Craft Orchids. Purse charm is from Phebe at The TownScrapper (contact via email at email@example.com). Papers are Webster's Pages and rhinestones and lace are from my stash.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under ~ Flowers & Lace
- Totally Tilda ~ Glitter & Sparkle (rhinestones, shoes have Crystal effects, flower in hat & purse charm bling)
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers ~ Lace
- Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Have a lovely day and wonderful weekend.