Hi everyone and welcome to another challenge day at A Spoon Full of Sugar. This week's challenge is Sparkle and Shine so get out your glitter, stickles, rhinestones and whatever else sparkles and shines and have a fun time creating. The lovely Nikki from Bunny Zoe Crafts is sponsoring the challenge this week with a gift certificate. Pop on over to Nikki's online store to see her fabulous selection of crafting toys.
Today's project combines a few things I've been wanting to do for a long time.
- Created a cardfolder following Moni's fabulous tutorial (loved it & will make more)
- Used K&CO DP I've had in my stash for ages
- Inked up my Hanglar & Stanglar rubber stamp
- Leaves: Cut Prima Flower petals & coloured edges with Copics (R35 & R0000)
Here's a side view of the cardfolder. This is a gift for a friend and the cardholder will hold some goodies with stamped Hanglar and Magnolia images.
I'm entering the cardfolder into the following challenges:
- Lovely Hanglar Only ~ Seasons
- Stamp Something - Something to Celebrate
- Charisma Cardz - Christmas
- City Crafter - Hooray for the Holidays